INDUSTRY SEEKS JUDGE'S APPROVAL TO LOG TRACTS

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Wed Sep 8 15:05:58 EST 1999

Assuming Bush is the next pres, I would expect a continuance of his policies
here in Texas.  He streamlined the state environmental agencies, made  more
money available for those agencies, and created a much better working climate
for all parties envolved.

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335

For Forestry Conversation, Information, or Questions:  The news groups
bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry are available.
http://www.delphi.com/ab-forestry/messages  is a commercial site that is one
of the best sites  on the web for forestry information.