ag-forst 1MILLION DOLLAR FOR YOU -ANDF

cashdollars at JSYS.usa.net cashdollars at JSYS.usa.net
Wed Sep 8 15:57:01 EST 1999

YOU CAN REACH A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN EARN
1 MILLION DOLLARS WITHOUT LOSING ONE PENNY!

It is one and the only site on the Internet from where you
can really earn without any investment. The Internet has
become a very large financial market with its business in
billions of dollars. Many people are earning millions on it
every day!  Can you become one of them?  To start your
business you must have your own WWW site, hosting
charges, domain name registration, charges and other
expenses like design etc.

www.1milliondollar.com/18083

The site above is my website which I bought for $25!
It is mine for life for only $25!  What?  I got the answer...
YES!!  And I am passing this idea to you, please visit:

www.1milliondollar.com/18083

If you have received this message by mistake I apologise and
I will promptly remove your name and never contact you again.
Just send a blank email to:www.cashdollars at usa.net
 with "REMOVE" in the subject line.