Fw: Ubuy-Usell.com Auction Newsletter, www.ubuy-usell.com

Ubuy-Usell marketing at UBUY-USELL.COM
Sat Sep 11 16:51:52 EST 1999

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01BEFC7C.AF7865C0

------=_NextPart_001_0026_01BEFC7C.AF7865C0

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Ubuy-Usell=20
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 1999 10:06 PM
Subject: Fw: Ubuy-Usell.com Auction Newsletter, www.ubuy-usell.com

www.ubuy-usell.com

Dear reader,
This is not unsolicited, we have your name in our database.  The only =
way it can get there is if your Email address gets entered.  The =
following may occur: the person had a typo and accidentaly put your name =
in, or, some one is trying to be anonomous and etc... Sorry in advance.

The following e-mail is in an html format. If your email software does =
not support html email please use this URL: =
http://www.ubuy-usell.com/announce.htm If you are receiving this email =
by mistake or would wish to be removed from our monthly newsletter =
please send us a reply with "unsubscribe" as the subject! Thanks and =
have a great day!
=20