WHAT IS THIS TREE(SEE TEXT) (0/1)

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Mon Sep 13 16:27:16 EST 1999

The "cone" is a golf ball size globe, hanging, and seeds are released as per any
cone.  watch em as they grow, when they start turning brown, harvest a few, and
see if they will dry and drop seed.  May take a week or two for the right stage
of development to harvest.

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335

For Forestry Conversation, Information, or Questions:  The news groups
bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry are available.
http://www.delphi.com/ab-forestry/messages  is a commercial site that is one of
the best sites  on the web for forestry information.