Global Warming revisited

Jim PB45 at fcmail.com
Sat Sep 18 14:20:34 EST 1999

After a quick visit to USGS & NASA pages' traeatment on the, I am reminded
of the O2 contribution of the oceans.  El Nino has affected the vital
plankton's ability to handle CO2.  Add in  depleted vegetative cover of all
kinds, including loss of forest in temperate zones, increasing warm-up and
allowing CO2 buildup.
What happened to the unresolved discussions that weighed the influence of
volcanic activity, which I believe one major eruption adds far more CO2 than
any other source?  Considering that alone makes this a truly global one.
It may be reforestation primarily enhances local microclimate factors,
rather
than global, significantly speaking.