Webhosting Only $15.95! Limited Time Offer!

web2000 at eastmail.com web2000 at eastmail.com
Thu Sep 23 17:02:41 EST 1999

   WEB-SITE HOSTING ONLY  $15.95 Per Month!!!

                Save over 35%!!

ACT NOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR NO SETUP FEE!
                Regularaly $50!

THIS OFFER GOOD UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30th.

Earn FREE hosting through our referrel program!
Refer a friend and earn a free months' hosting!

ProwebUSA.net Offers Affordable prices with Unparalleled Service!
We can assist everyone from the most novice of users to the
most experienced. Go to our site RIGHT NOW and see why
everybody is GETTING  CONNECTED  with  DISCOUNT  Web-Hosting!

Go to:     www.prowebUSA.com

                        Domain Name Registration (No extra fee)
                        FTP setup and directory or Front page
                        Up to 10 POP email accounts
                        Unlimited email aliases & forwarding
                        Password-protected directories
                        E-mail Autoresponders
                        Option to manage your account and access
                        your mail through any web browser or use pop
                        access.....or both!

We offer e commerce, secure servers, and shopping carts for an
additional fee.

Web pages starting at $100.

Go to:  www.prowebusa.com

ORDER NOW AND SAVE over 25%!
We use Legal and Regulated Internet Etiquette When Marketing.
If you have been offended by this message in any way, PLEASE
go to our website and be removed right at our site!