Real deal on EPA Rules.

mike peterson petersNOpeSPAM at
Sun Apr 16 10:56:21 EST 2000

Excuse me Mr. Zorzin, better be careful with the mud slinging
here (sorry but I have no idea what being a woodchuck is
supposed to imply, nor do I care to).  EPA IS CALLING IT
SILVICULTURE.  The term silviculture is splattered all over the
proposed rule.  If you haven't seen the rule, take some time and
look it over.

You sure sound like an ornery cuss.  Did someone run over your
dog??  <G>

* Sent from RemarQ The Internet's Discussion Network *