Legally Slash Your Your Taxes!

amassing_wealth at keggler.com amassing_wealth at keggler.com
Sun Apr 23 03:30:41 EST 2000

You are invited to CALL TOLL FREE! 1-800-294-8656

Where you will learn about:

An Honest, Ethical Home Based Business,
Not Multi-Level-Marketing:

* Committed Individuals Earn $10,000+ Monthly
in 30 to 90 Days:

* 80% Commission:

* Turn-Key Lead Generation System,
Prospects Call You:

* 2.4 Million-Dollar Teleconferencing System
Does The Selling For You:

* Daily Support and Training:

You must supply the Work Ethic and Committment.

We are not selling travel, lotions, potions, or vitamins.
We have an exclusive product/service attractive to anyone
with an income.

You owe it to yourself and your family to find out more.

This program is all about MONEY....
How to Make it, How to Keep it,
and How to make it Work for you.

CALL TOLL-FREE and listen to a 2 minute recorded message
for more information.

CALL NOW!!!!! 1-800-294-8656

You have been carefully selected to receive the following
as a person obviously interested in this subject based upon
your previous Internet postings, or visits to one of our
affiliate web sites. If you have received this message in error,
hit Reply with the word un-subscribe in the subject.

---