Greenland glaciers present threat if Earth warms up, scientist says

ebam mignone1 at idt.net
Sun Apr 30 23:10:21 EST 2000

On the orginal issue of units--I'm fairly certain that it's 2 degrees
celsius because 1- i remember hearing that same fact elsewhere, 2- the
initial change in sealevel is given in meters, and metric usually goes
w/ celsius 3- nearly all scientific temperature measurements are
published in celsius.
-ebam