FREE Dow Jones Video!

investoredu at investoredu at
Tue Aug 22 18:18:14 EST 2000

                    FREE INVESTMENT VIDEO

Due to oversupplies and a lack of Asian demand, the prices of corn,  wheat, and soybeans are at the lowest prices we have seen in 20 years!

However, with a significant drought in some major grain growing areas and early signs of an economic recovery in Asia
we feel that grain prices could increase substantially.

Learn how to speculate in the grain markets by leveraging 25,000 bushels of corn, wheat, soybeans.

                  Request you FREE video now!

             Simply fill our our short form below.

Free Video Order Form

Home Phone:(  )   -