Theory on harvesting in small-scale forestry

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Wed Aug 30 14:47:09 EST 2000

Hans Rottier wrote:

>  It works fine for me.  Maybe you should try
> http://home-1.worldonline.nl/~jrottier or
> http://www.worldonline.nl/~jrottier/index.htm (if your browser
> does not use index.htm as a standard startup.
>   "Joseph Zorzin" <redoak at forestmeister.com> wrote in message
> news:39ACD08F.78F4C8FA at forestmeister.com...
>
>      Hans Rottier wrote:
>
>     > Interested in subject:
>     > http://www.worldonline.nl/~jrottier
>

>      Are you sure that's the correct URL? It's not coming
>      up.

It's working now. In your thesis you say, "The basic conclusion
that simple guess work with some corrections leads to forest
management which is at least as good as management based on
heavy calculations still strikes me."

I happen to agree with that. There is nothing as good as good
rules of thumb that you develop with years of experience.

--
Joe  Zorzin
Massachusetts Licensed Eco Forester #261