The SAF is the whore to the American logging industry

Joseph Zorzin redoak at
Thu Dec 14 14:00:42 EST 2000

"Mike H." wrote:

> Jeez joe, why not let us know what you think?  Personally I agree that
> the SAF is and has always been a "tool" of industry. So is the AMA, the
> Bar Association and the VFW. While we're at it, I can include most
> state, federal and tribal forestry departments and, being generous, a
> certain age class of university forestry depts. and most timber town
> governments.  Actually the only non industry sponsored forestry
> enterprises I know of are one's that don't make any money - such as
> these newsgroups.
> And since you read the blather they send out I'm sure you've noticed all
> the references to "field foresters", the "dirt" and "mud" sub species,
> references to polite conversation, bad evil ranting, "holding the line",
> etc.  That's you they're talking about, Joe. I'd start watching out for
> hit men.

Well, if more people stood up and told the truth about them, they'd have to

Joe  Zorzin, Ecoforester

Take the "ecoforester test", to see if you qualify!

"Be still like a mountain and flow like a great river." Lao Tse