Forest song

Dharmadeva u961309 at student.canberra.edu.au
Thu Feb 3 05:41:30 EST 2000

SONG  1082 - P R Sarkar

BANE  UPABANE  KHUJIYA`  KHUJIYA`
KONA  KHA`NE  TABA  DEKHA`  NA`PA`I
BHUDHARE  SA`GARE  NIIHA`RIKA`  PA'RE
KOTHA'Y  A'CHOTA`  JA`NA`NA`I
KONA.....

YE  TOMA`RE  BHA`LO  BA`SE  TA`R  KATHA`
BHA`BITE   NA`HI  KI  KONA  VYA'KULATA`
TOMA`RE  JIIVAN  YE  DIYE  DIYECHE
TA`R TARE  MANE  NA`HI  KI  THA'I
KONA....

A`J  BUJHILA`M  MANETE  RAYECHO
MANOBHU`MI    A`LO  KARIYA`  REKHECHO
BA`HIR  BISHVE  KHUJIYA`  KHUJIYA`
KA'CHERE  DURE  PA'THA`TE   CA`I
KONA.....

I searched for you in the woods and in the forest
But I failed to find you anywhere
I searched for you on land, in the ocean, in the nebula
In every nook and corner I searched
I do not know where you are
Do you not desire to think of them who have immense
Love for you
Do you not have any place in your mind for them who have dedicated their
life
for your cause
But I realised to-day you reside in my mind
You brought effulgence and dispelled my ignorance
Searching in the outer world I am sending my nearest to the farthest place.

"The main characteristic of PROUT-based socioeconomic movements is that they
aim to guarantee the comprehensive, multifarious liberation of humanity."
P R Sarkar
http://www.prout.org Home of the Progressive Utilization Theory
http://www.globaltimes.net Home of Global Times magazine