YOU ARE GOING ON VACATION!!

GL53368 at HOTMAIL.COM GL53368 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 11 20:51:15 EST 2000

You have been selected to ENTER!

PACK YOUR BAGS YOU'RE GOING TO THE BAHAMAS!

4days/3nights in West Palm Beach.
A 3 day cruise to Nassau, Bahamas aboard the Imperial Majesty cruise lines.
3days/2nights in Orlando.
3days/2nights in Branson MO.
3days/2nights in Williamsburg Virginia.
3days/2nights in Las Vegas Nevada.