Forest Service ABUSES

HULTGREN arne at
Sun Feb 13 02:52:17 EST 2000

This is great news. I hope the recent judge's ruling is not overturned by
one of Clinton's appointees.
(I sent a shovel, too)

This happening around here,too (in Siskiyou county California).Roads are
being abandoned (actually expensively decommisioned) because the USFS "lacks
funds" for maintenance.
news:hYBl4.185$4q3.18357 at