For private forests:(Was: Re: Sustainable indigenous forestry in N Z)

Brian Sandle bsandle at southern.co.nz
Wed Feb 16 08:39:18 EST 2000

In nz.politics Euan Mason <fore057 at not.canterbury.ac.nz> wrote:
: Brian Sandle wrote:

:> Euan Mason from the University of Canterbury School of Forestry, and
:> whose name appears on your website below, says he runs the agroforestry
:> course. An exam paper question gives:

: I don't run the agroforestry course, and I have never said that I did.  If you
: are going to quote me, please get it right.