Who Owns The Land?

Karl Davies karl at daviesand.com
Fri Feb 18 06:47:06 EST 2000

Posted to alt.forestry and bionet.agroforestry, cc'd to saf-news and
nefr-list:

NYDEC recently received SmartWood certification for state forest lands.
Now it turns out they've been trespassing on a significant portion of
that land.  I wonder how much other state and national forest land will
turn out to really belong to someone else?