EPA rulings on Non-point

Christopher Erickson chrerick at email.msn.com
Sat Jan 1 20:51:05 EST 2000

If you really want to see a mess, move down here to the border where we
don't have a single sovereign authority that can deal with transborder
pollution. Brainless children, toxic rivers, etc.

Makes one want to join the trilatteral commission. New world order anyone.
news:386d4244.0 at news2.lightlink.com...