EPA rulings on Non-point

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Mon Jan 3 04:52:05 EST 2000

Ted Kegebein wrote:

> Joseph Zorzin wrote:
> >
> > Christopher Erickson wrote:
> >
> > > If you really want to see a mess, move down here to the border where we
> > > don't have a single sovereign authority that can deal with transborder
> > > pollution. Brainless children, toxic rivers, etc.
> >
> > Yup, that's what happens in societies that succeed in driving out
> > environmentalists and other dangerous left wing types; all for the greater
> > glory of the new world order and free trade. Sounds more like brainless right
> > wingers.
>
> We have seen the results of putting the extreme Left Wing in power,
> in such places as the USSR, Red China, Cambodia, and Nazi Germany.
> And while the milder version of the Left in Nazi Germany was concerned
> somewhat with the environment, the extremist Left purge the eco-nuts
> rather quickly.

Did anybody here say something nice about the extreme left? I certainly didn't.

> Free market capitalist countries, on the other hand, have an extremely
> high tolerance for the eco-nuts,

And an even higher tolerance for braid dead woodchucks who defend the party line of
clearcutting and high grading.

> and profits and prosperity have
> allowed those cultures to actually improve their environments.

What improved the environments had NOTHING WHATEVER TO DO WITH CAPITALISTS it had
to do with your so called eco-nuts who fought for those enviro laws because those
capitalists by themselves with their woodchuck and other right wing idiot
"intellectual defenders" would never in a billion years have pushed for good enviro
laws.

> It is rather ironic, isn't it?

Yes, very. <G>