EPA rulings on Non-point

Ted Kegebein kegebein at planttel.net
Mon Jan 3 17:05:27 EST 2000

Awe yes, another endless, silly debate:

Joseph Zorzin wrote:

> Ted Kegebein wrote:
>
> > Joseph Zorzin wrote:

> > > Yup, that's what happens in societies that succeed in driving out
> > > environmentalists and other dangerous left wing types; all for the greater
> > > glory of the new world order and free trade. Sounds more like brainless right
> > > wingers.
> >
> > We have seen the results of putting the extreme Left Wing in power,
> > in such places as the USSR, Red China, Cambodia, and Nazi Germany.
> > And while the milder version of the Left in Nazi Germany was concerned
> > somewhat with the environment, the extremist Left purge the eco-nuts
> > rather quickly.
>
> Did anybody here say something nice about the extreme left? I certainly didn't.

You did mention the "dangerous left" did you not?

> > Free market capitalist countries, on the other hand, have an extremely
> > high tolerance for the eco-nuts,
>
> And an even higher tolerance for braid dead woodchucks who defend the party line of
> clearcutting and high grading.

Freedom does tolerate a lot, doesn't she?

> > and profits and prosperity have
> > allowed those cultures to actually improve their environments.
>
> What improved the environments had NOTHING WHATEVER TO DO WITH CAPITALISTS it had
> to do with your so called eco-nuts who fought for those enviro laws because those
> capitalists by themselves with their woodchuck and other right wing idiot
> "intellectual defenders" would never in a billion years have pushed for good enviro
> laws.

It seems I remember, but correct me if I'm wrong, that hated
Right Winger Richard Nixon created the EPA. But, I don't have
your knowledge of what will happen in a billion years, do I?
I might add that other hated Right Winger, Ronald Reagan, signed
the toughest environmental laws in the land (at its time) while
he was governor of that close-minded state: California.

> > It is rather ironic, isn't it?
>
> Yes, very. <G>

A rather lame come back by you, JZ.