Recent Publications Catalog

Randy McCracken rdm at
Tue Jan 4 11:00:13 EST 2000

Our new catalog "Recent Publications of the Southern Research Station --
Announcement of Publications - December 1999" is now available in HTML and PDF
format from our Web site at:

ALL publications listed in this catalog are in PDF and available for printing from
our Web site.  Our Web site also contains instructions on how to order hard copies
of Station publications from this catalog.  Please send e-mail to
rdm at if you have any problems viewing or printing these publications.

Randy D. McCracken
rdm at