ISO Consulting Forester SE Kentucky

Doug Bartley further at inh.co.jp
Mon Jan 17 05:20:22 EST 2000

Hi, all. I am in need of consulting services on a couple of tracts
of mostly mature second growth - about 37 acres total, in SE Kentucky
(Letcher County). Any recommendations?

I would like to find someone with a somewhat "holistic" perpective
as timber production (though important) is not the primary value
I'm trying to manage for. Other values would include wildlife,
watershed, fungi production (myco-culture) non-intensive annual
nut and fruit production (acorns, hickory, chestnuts, mulberry,
persimmon & etc.).

I'd appreciate any responses from people, especially in that area, with
experience/interest in the above.

Regards,

Doug Bartley
Hamamatsu, Japan