Butternut (Juglans cinerea) decline question.

Ed ceengr at usit.net
Mon Jan 17 10:55:27 EST 2000

Paula Spaine, Southern Research Station research plant pathologist in the
Insects and Disease research work unit, co-authored "Three American
tragedies: chestnut blight, butternut canker, and Dutch elm disease."  The
url is http://www.srs.fs.fed.us/pubs/1999-03_publications.htm where you can
download a pdf version.   Also, Dr. Scott Schlarbaum is currently
researching Butternuts so you may want to e-mail him directly at
tenntip at utk.edu.  I hope this has helped.
Ed

--
Ed Greenwell