Anthriscus sylvestris & Aegopodium podagraria

votre_nom CodeAbonne at globetrotter.qc.ca
Mon Jan 17 15:22:04 EST 2000

First I apologyse for my difficulty in english.

Last summer I work in Montreal. My principal task was to inventoriate some
the many invading plants in the mont-Royal park. The next step will be an
evaluation of the different way to control the progression of these plants.
So there is what I would enjoy to learn:

1- General information about A. sylvestris and A. podagraria.
2- Way to control their expansion in an urbain context.

Thank you!

VL