Butternut (Juglans cinerea) decline question.

Harold Lindaberry harlind at epix.net
Sat Jan 22 22:03:28 EST 2000

Mike the Tree Doctor wrote:

> And Thalidamide was prescribed for morning sickness...your point?

My point is I was responding to the statement about the reference of dormant
oils never being used for fungus control - what the hell does thalidomide have
to do with plant disease - actually phenyl mercury compounds have show to have
considerable back action and local systemic activity and there were even some
evidence some of suppression of DED.

 Nature limits what we can do, Science limits what we understand,
Theory what we can think, and Religion what we can hope " Lindaberry
1998

Harold Lindaberry    reply E - mail    harlind at epix.net
visit OXGORE website at  http://www.epix.net/~harlind
RESEARCH GOES WHERE RESEARCH LEADS