The Rainforest Myth

Kevin Davie anik_consulting at sunshine.net
Sun Jul 2 18:26:34 EST 2000

Karl.
Excellent article and has many parallels here in BC. Unfortunately, as
Patrick alludes to, no one is interested in facts. Through lies, distortion
and mis-information, the key environmental groups have to keep these issues
alive or their funding will disappear. Today in BC, environmental activism
is a growth industry. Unfortunately, these kinds of groups are supressing
real environmental and conservation activities. Slowly, the public is
getting more aware of the issues and it's getting harder for Greenpeace and
others to find an issue that has not been debuncked.

No one wants to admit there has been change if that admission results in no
paycheck.

Where can one get a copy of this tape?
news:395F278B.6B138F00 at daviesand.com...