Where should we have drawn the line?

Larry Harrell fotoware at jps.net
Fri Jun 16 20:43:10 EST 2000

Thanks, Don, for bringing us this wonderful near-comedic piece of oration.
Sprinkled with tiny bits of wisdom, these quotes will probably be used by
those preservationists that so selfishly want to save the forests for
themselves and not see the "big picture". Personally, I balance precariously
in the middle with the mindset of a true environmentalist and the keen aim
of a seasoned timber beast. I don't just yap about theories, possiblities
and what-ifs. I'm an artist in the woods, sculpting unhealthy modern forests
into more natural, functioning eco-systems. I am making a real difference
out in the woods, doing what is right.

Larry

--
       Larry Harrell Fotoware
Making software out of Fotos for over five years now

news:394AA45E.7C81B693 at livingston.net...