Need Ideas for TV series

Frank Reilly freilly at mail.vt.edu
Wed Mar 1 11:11:32 EST 2000

Dredging is a hot topic today.  There is more "New Work" dredging, dredging for
environmental remediation, and maintenance dredging than ever before.  New
equipment is being tried out that may allow dredging to occur with little or no
release of suspended sediment during the dredging process.

--
<x-rich><bold><italic>Frank Reilly

Extension Associate - Urban Nutrient Management

Virginia Cooperative Extension - King George County

P.O. Box 410

King George, VA 22485

Phone: 540-775-3062
or 540-286-0073