Blistering Fast Web Speed!!

Vince cuy73 at infogate.de
Sat Mar 11 00:30:06 EST 2000

you subscribed or someone you know subscribed
for you at one of our associate web sites.

ARE YOU TIRED OF WAITING FOR WEB PAGES TO DOWNLOAD?

http://3463729345/244578.html

TURBO SURFER-2000 is an amazing new tool that allows you to Increase Your  Internet Connection Speed Up to 220%  !!!

Here are just some of the Advantages of TURBO SURFER-2000:

- You will get quicker downloads of files, graphics, pictures, and more!

+ You will locate web pages you want almost instantly!

+ Works will all browsers, including Explorer, Netscape, and AOL, Windows 95   and 98.

Here's the best part: With our SECURE ORDER SYSTEM
you can have this amazing tool in your hands right away and surfing the net will never seem easier and faster!!!

To find out more about what TURBO SURFER-2000 can do for YOU!
CLICK HERE:

http://3463729345/244578.html

Thank You
P.J. Software Company
Security Software Developers
Since 1995

P.J. Software Company respects others right to privacy.

This message has been delivered by a third party
marketing agency in compliance with federal guidelines.
You may rcmove your name from our opt-in list by
sending an e-mail to the address below with the
word rcmove in the subj.

Rem -  out678 at FreeMailForAll.com

12231882707729421242982
ocuy