The Awful Truth

TREEFARMER at webtv.net TREEFARMER at webtv.net
Thu Mar 16 07:57:13 EST 2000

Missouri's got great forestry, all the way from the U of Mo. extension
website to the field offices. I'm glad they're close to us, just west
across the river, so I can get to their offices when need be.
Then again, I guess we don't need forestry assistance that much as we've
cleared about everything for crops or developement and, with the ALB
arrival, he'll take care of the  rest. What a deal, buy our stuff, sell
us some secrets, and we'll throw the beetles in for free.