Clinton bars logging on roadless areas

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Thu Nov 16 04:25:44 EST 2000

truffler1635 at my-deja.com wrote:

> From The Oregonian, Nov. 14, 2000, p A1
>
> Landmark logging ban protects roadless forests
> The oreder would protect two-thirds of the nation's forests, plus the
> Tongass in Alaska, and is a key element of Clinton's legacy

And if that world class moron GW Bush gets in the white house and attempts to
throw out this action by Clinton, he'll be surprised to find one big fight on
his hands.

--
Joe  Zorzin, Ecoforester
http://forestmeister.com

The Ecoforestry Institute at http://ecoforestry.ca/
The Forest Steward's Guild at http://www.foreststewardsguild.com/
The Trumpeter - Journal of Ecosophy at http://trumpeter.athabascau.ca/
Wild Earth- The Journal of Wildlands Recovery and Protection at
http://wild-earth.org/
SILVA Forest Foundation at http://www.silvafor.org/

"Be still like a mountain and flow like a great river." Lao Tse