Financial Freedom:-)

Sally Rutherford yellowbird at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 29 23:02:32 EST 2000

READ THIS NOW AND GET MONEY FAST!!!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS!!! If you need
money read this VERY
CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY NO SCAMS! LOTS OF CASH, FAST AND COMPLETELY LEGAL, THIS REALLY
WORKS!! THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO
FOLLOW IT TO A LETTER FOR
IT TO WORK!!!!

A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are
now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!
So I thought,"
Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I
kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and
address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in
the bottom of the list at
#6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands)
No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few
people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose
except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like
most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I invested
the measly $6.00. Well GUESS
WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked!
I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first
week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total
of over $1,000.00!
In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now
my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's
still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps. Let me
tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works....also, make
sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information
off of it as you need it.

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece
of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and
place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen
through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each of
the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each
with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a
$1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
addresses:
#1) Alice, 3204 SW Mitchell Ct., Portland, OR 97201
#2) Ike, 2900 Canby Ct., Northfield, MN 55057
#3) D. Gerow, P.O. Box 579574 Modesto, CA 95357-9574
#4) James Hart, 5003 Raffee Cove Austin, TX 78731
#5) A. Newmeyer, 1135 Michigan Ave. Apt B-20, East Lansing, MI 48823
#6) Sally Rutherford, 67 Afton Cres. Maple, Ont. L6A-1H5 (Canada)

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number
6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to
at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you
need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!

DIRECTIONS ---HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS----

Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag
your
cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu.
This will copy the entire letter into the computers memory.

Step 2) Open a blank "notepad" file under accessories in windows and place
your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select
'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can
add your name to the list.

Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

 Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

 Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message
by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit
menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the
post message button. You're done with your first one!

Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about
30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN,
THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days!
You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail
you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to
use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE
ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

 Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5
replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the
letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM
200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of
the
original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200
MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an
additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM
200 with my
name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional
$626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a
MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies,
that just made me
$3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200
newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups
react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00!
AMAZING! When your name is no
longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and
send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6
again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is, do you realize
that thousands of people all
over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday,
JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works??
I think so... People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one
sends you the
money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons
of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and
newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at
20,000 to 50,000 new
users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. Thanks for
participating!!!!!!!!