SAF Forestry Source Email Alert

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Wed Oct 4 03:37:10 EST 2000

Traci Robinson wrote:

> September 29, 2000
>
> Nine articles from the October 2000 issue of The Forestry Source, the
> newspaper of the Society of American Foresters, have been posted on the
> SAF website. Visit the SAF website now to read the latest news from the
> nation’s leading forestry newspaper!

There are a few foresters in North America who'd disagree with that
statement- that it is the nation's leading forestry newspaper. We happen to
think that it is overloaded with propaganda. But I won't elaborate as to do
so will be considered impolite- and impoliteness is not allowed, being
against the international "forestry party line".

--
Joe  Zorzin
http://forestmeister.com

"I also want to ask what is wrong with 'right-wing politics'"
posted in SAF News on 9/11/2000 by
Karl Wenger, 1998 President of the SAF