PNW chapter of the Forest Steward's Guild

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Wed Oct 4 15:00:10 EST 2000

POSTED TO THE ECOFORESTRY LIST

I'm forwarding the following from Liz Ellis about the start up
of a PNW chapter of the Forest Steward's Guild. Liz has her
website "The Certified Wood Products Website" at
http://www.scattercreek.com/~lizell. The Guild's web site is at
http://www.foreststewardsguild.com/. Please forward this to your
other lists in the PNW.
----------------------
The FSG has established a Northwest chapter and we are having
our first
meeting Oct 21-22. Want to post a welcome advertisement on all
your
listserves that you are a member of? If so, here is the detailed
meeting
information:

Hi everyone!

We haven't come out with the official invitation yet but I want
you all
to know we are having our first chapter meeting of GuildNW. It
will be
in Rickreall Oregon (west of Salem), staged out of the 4-H camp,

starting Friday evening October 20th. All day Saturday (21st)
will be a
tour of Sarah Deumlings 2000 acre forest. Saturday night we'll
be
discussing 2 things, what we want GuildNW to be and the Forest
Stewards
Guild new project, the Certified Wood Supply Network. There will
be
breakfast Sunday morning and continued discussion. Lunch and
then break
up. Anyone desiring an invitation and itinerary of the tour
email me at
jeanforest at cco.net, give me your mailing address, and I will get
one to
you when they are ready.