Dying Pine Trees

D. Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Thu Oct 26 12:04:34 EST 2000

Before you jump off, have a pro look at the stand, there are a number of
beetles that affect pines, and some will not hurt you near as bad or
require drastic measures.  Any of your state foresters, or extension
people will be happy to help.

--
The door to my web page:  http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/
For forestry commentary see bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry news