Langrrr Langrrr at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 16:52:00 EST 2000

In article <39F8404D.48F460A8 at tc.umn.edu>,
  Paul Bramscher <brams006 at tc.umn.edu> wrote:

> David Gossman wrote:
>
> > Paul Bramscher <brams006 at tc.umn.edu> wrote in message
> > news:39F712F9.3D73900C at tc.umn.edu...
> > > Libertarians' greatest fault is that they throw the baby out with
the
> > > bathwater.  Government's done an apalling job in the arena of
stewardship
> > but,
> > > frankly, I lay the blame on the door of those who've profitted
the most
> > from
> > > it.
> >
> > Then you are throwing out the solution with you bias. Libertarinism
is based
> > on protecting individual rights. Can you think of a better way to
protect
> > the environment?
>
> The environment and individual do not equate.

Completely and utterly wrong.  I urge you to read, "Liberty, Ecology,
and Property", a collection of essays edited by Jonathan Adler.

 - Andrew Langer

--
Any posts by Andrew Langer are his own, written by him, for his own
enjoyment (and the education of others).  Unless expressly stated,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.