Something different

DVK dvank at michweb.net
Thu Oct 26 22:18:33 EST 2000

John Musielewicz wrote:

--snip--

> > Thus, clear cutting represents a way to reset that clock for a
> > particular area.
>
> Nature will do that on its own thru natural means such as fires, wind
> storms, etc.
> There's no need for man to get involved.
>
> John

Some of us don't like wiping our butts with our hands.  Lets not totally ignore
the value of wood/paper products, please.

Me-thinks John is a "must-have-the-last-worder" type.

DVK

p.s.  Hi, the rest of ya'll out there (its been a while)!

Property update:  The timber pimp finally came knocking!  More updates later.