HARD CASH , FAST !!!

EHicham ehicham at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 20:07:04 EST 2000

MAKE MONEY!!! GUARANTEED TO WORK!!! TRY IT!!!

Well I have never looked back. So far I have made just over US$42,000 in
just my first month!!

Unbelievable, sometimes it does not pay to be a sceptic. Even a tight arse
like myself can afford US$6. The only risk is if people do not follow the
rules. But I certainly did not experience this being $42 000 richer in only
month. And the rules are so simple and legal.

Do yourself a favour don't wait but invest and be rewarded
handsomely. Please read the instructions from:

THE ORIGINAL POSTING which I found:

At first I thought this would :never work because of dishonest people but
the money just started rolling in, and :with the investment of only $6.00
and six stamps!

This beats working labour forty hours a week. Just follow the article below
and watch what happens!! It's not really hard!!

Turn $6.00 into $6,000 or more...read this to find out how!!

READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back,
while chatting on the internet, I came across an article similar to this
that said you could make thousands of dollars in cash within weeks with only
an initial investment of $6.00!

So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was
curious, so I kept reading.

Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the six names and address
stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the
bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups
(There are thousands) or e-mail them. No catch, that was it. So after
thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying
it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and$6.00 right?"

Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I
started getting cash in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end
soon, but the cash kept coming in.

Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured
it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I
made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over
$1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing.
This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00
and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps, I
have spent more than that on the lottery!!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works...Also,
make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the
directions exactly, that you will start making more cash than you thought
possible by doing something so easy!!

**Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download
it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the cash come in! It's easy.
It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage)

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and
it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following
instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can
be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants.
Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You
will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your
product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business
of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big
bucks for quality lists. However, the cash made from the mailing lists is
secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to
be included in that list. **Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1:
Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of
paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get six U.S. $1.00 bills and
place ONE inside EACH of the six pieces of paper so the bill will not be
seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in
each of the 6 envelops and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed
envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase and your name
and address,
and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are
paying for it! Like most of us I was a
little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So
I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelops to the following
addresses:

#1) David Purdy / 9 Rodney Terrace / Dartmouth, NS B2Y 2G9 Canada
#2) Doug George / 3/15 Princess Rd / Crawley, WA 6009, Australia
#3) Andrew Hennessy / 12/12 Wilmot Street / Hobart, Tasmania, Australia 7000
#4) Abbas Akhtar / 1-D, Street 3, Askari IV, COD, Karachi, Pakistan
#5) Aaqil Amod / P. O. Box 277, Luxmi, 3207, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
#6) Hicham Elammouni / 59 Geleston ave apt 1B ,BROOKLYN,NY 11209 ,USA

STEP 2:
Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names
up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the
list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to the original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
least 200 newsgroups. : (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you
need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more cash you make! This
is perfectly
legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the
Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever
you need cash, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this
program remains successful because of the honesty
and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
directions. Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will
continue and the cash that so many
others have received will come your way. Note: You may want to retain every
name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the
notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service.
(Also, it might be a idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the
risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions
carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation
as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when you name reaches the #1 position you will be
receiving thousands of cash in CASH!! What an opportunity for only $6.00
($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your
own name to the list and you're in business!

DIRECTIONS - HOW TO POST NEWS GROUPS

Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag
your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit
menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the
blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of
the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.

Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
posting in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various news
groups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by
highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu.
Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they
scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post
message button. You're done with your first one!

Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different news
groups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30
seconds for each news group!

** REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWS GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE Cash YOU WILL MAKE!!
BUT YOU  HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200 **

That's it! You will begin receiving cash from around the world within days!
You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail
you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to
use, as long as the postman will deliver it.

**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

Now the WHY part:

Now the why part: Assume for example you get a 7.5% return, which is very
conservative.

1) When you mail 200 letters, 15 people will send you $1.00
2) Those 15 mails out 200 letters, 225 people will mail you $1.00
3) Those 225 mails out 200 letters, 3,375 people will mail you $1.00
4) Those 3,375 mails out 200 letters, 50,625 people will mail you $1.00
5) Those 50,625 mails out 200 letters, 759,375 people will mail you $1.00

By now your name has dropped off the list, but so far you have received at
least $813,615.00!! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!

When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in
the news groups, and send out another $6.00 to the names on the list,
putting you name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to
remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are
joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are
now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so...
People have
said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the cash?" So
what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of honest
users and new honest people who are
joining the internet and news groups everyday and are willing to give it a
try?

Estimates are 20,000 to 50,000 new users, everyday, with thousands of those
joining the actual internet.

***Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.