[saf-news] What can we agree on? Redux

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Mon Sep 11 08:21:30 EST 2000

"David R. Foster" wrote:

> Every month on the 11th my computer reminds me of the need to re-set my
> auto-delete of your messages.  Please spare me and my computer the effort
> and remove my name from your list.

You haven't the courage to defend your own "Vision". Hiding won't help you any.

For those of you in SAF News list, who don't know who Dave Foster is- go to
http://forestmeister.com/global-online-essays/foster-report.html, then go to http://forestmeister.com/global-online-essays/st02060.html

Then look at the pictures on my high grade page (http://forestmeister.com/high-grading/), then you'll know who to blame for that eco
destruction- the great self proclaimed visionary of forestry for the third planet from the sun- who hasn't the courage to defend his
vision.
--
Joe  Zorzin
Massachusetts Licensed Eco Forester #261

My new high grading web site, a picture is worth 1,000 rants!
http://forestmeister.com/high-grading/