At first I didn't believe!

tdsnorth at yahoo.net tdsnorth at yahoo.net
Sun Sep 17 19:27:01 EST 2000

Dear Friend,
How many times have you seen a letter similar to this? Why? Because this really
works!  Have the faith, don't miss this opportunity, get involved also, and it
will work for you as it does for
us!!!!! Thank you for your time and interest. This email contains the
ENTIRE PLAN of how YOU can make $50,000 or more in the next 90 days
simply sending email! Seem impossible? Just read on and see how easy
this is.... Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a
major nightly news program recently devoted an entire show to the
investigation of the program described below to see if it really can
make people money. The show also investigated whether or not the program
was legal.  Their findings proved that there are absolutely no laws
prohibiting participation in the program.  This has helped to show
people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra
money at home. The results have been truly remarkable. So many people
are participating that those involved are doing much better than ever
before.  Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, its been
very exciting. You will understand once you try it yourself! *********
THE ENTIRE PLAN IS HERE BELOW

************ Print This Now For Future Reference ***
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days, please read
this program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY!! It does NOT require
you to come into contact with people or make or take any telephone calls.
Just follow the instructions, and you will make money.  This simplified
e-mail marketing program works perfectly 100% EVERY TIME! E-mail is the
sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this virtually free method
of advertising NOW!!!  The longer you wait, the more people will be
doing business using email.  Get your piece of this
action!!!
Hello - My name is Johnathon Rourke, I'm from Rhode Island. The enclosed
information is something I almost let slip through my fingers.
Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some thought
and study to it.  Two years ago, the corporation I worked for for the
past twelve years down-sized and my position was eliminated.  After
unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own business.  Over
the past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems.  I owed my
family, friends and creditors over $35,000.  The economy was taking a
toll on my business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet.  I had
to refinance and borrow against my home to support my family and
struggling business. AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my
life.  I am writing to share the experience in hopes that this could
change your life FOREVER. FINANCIALLY$$$!!! In mid December, I received
this program in my e-mail.  Six months prior to receiving this program I
had been sending away for information on various business
opportunities.  All of the programs I received, in my opinion, were not
cost effective.  They were either too difficult for me to comprehend or
the initial investment was too much for me to risk to see if they would
work.  But as I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this
program.  I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off
a mailing list.

THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!

After reading it several times, to make sure I was reading it correctly.
I couldn't believe my eyes!  Here was a MONEY MAKING MACHINE I could start
immediately without any debt. Like most of you I was still a little skeptical
and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all.  So I checked it out
with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that
it is indeed legal! After determining the program was LEGAL I decided "WHY
NOT!?!??" Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails.  It cost me about $15 for
my time on-line.  The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any
money for printing to send out the program, and because I also send the
product (reports) by e-mail, my only expense is my time. In less than
one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.  By January
13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1.  Your goal is to "RECEIVE at
least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS.  IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT
MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. My first step in making $50,000 in 90 days
was done.  By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2.  Your
goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS.
IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.  ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS,
THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL." Well, I had
196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and
relaxed.  By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000 with
more coming in every day.  I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much
needed new car! Please take your time to read this plan, IT WILL CHANGE
YOUR LIFE FOREVER$!!!  Remember, it won't work if you don't try it.
This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the
rules of not trying to place your name in a different place.  It won't
work and you'll lose out on a lot of money!  In order for this program
to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 100+
orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days. I AM
LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!  If you choose not to participate in this
program, I am sorry.  It really is a great opportunity with little cost
or risk to you.  If you choose to participate, follow the program and
you will be on your way to financial security.  If you are a fellow
business owner and are in financial trouble like I was, or you want to
start your own business, consider this a sign.
I DID!

Sincerely,

Johnathon Rourke
A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: By the time you have
read the enclosed program and reports, you should have concluded that such
a program, and one that is legal, could not have been created by an amateur.
Let me tell you a little about myself.  I had a profitable business for 10
years.  Then in 1979 my business began falling off.  I was doing the
same things that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't
working.  Finally, I figured it out.  It wasn't me, it was the economy.
Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had been
with us since 1945. I don't have to tell you what happened to the
unemployment rate...because many of you know from first hand experience.
There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before. The middle
class was vanishing.  Those who knew what they were doing invested
wisely and moved up.  Those who did not, including those who never had
anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the
poor.  As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET
POORER."  The traditional methods of making money will never allow you
to "move up" or "get rich."  Inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom
for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT."  You can make more money in the next few months than you have
ever imagined.  I should also point out that I will not see a penny of
this money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this
program. I have retired from the program after sending thousands and
thousands of programs.  Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.  Do
not change it in any way.  It works exceedingly well as it is now.
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone you can
think of.  One of the people you send this to may send out 50,000...and
your name will be on every one of them!  Remember though, the more you
send out, the more potential customers you will reach.  So my friend, I
have given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to
become financially independent.
IT IS UP TO YOU!!  NOW DO IT!!
Before you delete this program from your in box, as I almost did, take a
little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.  Get a pencil and
figure out what could happen when YOU participate.  Figure out the worst
possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still make
a lot of money!  You will definitely get back what you invested.  Any doubts
you have will vanish when your first orders come in.

$$$  IT WORKS!!!

$$$ Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$$$$!!!!
This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.  I am sure
that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days.  Before you
say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully.  This is not a chain
letter, but a perfectly legal money making business. As with all multi-level
businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners and selling
our products.  Every state in the USA allows you to recruit new
multi-level business partners, and we sell and deliver a product for
EVERY dollar received. YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY
E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal selling.  You do it
privately in your own home, store or office.  This is the EASIEST
marketing plan anywhere!  It is simply order-filling by
email!

The product is informational and instructional material, keys to the
secrets for everyone on how to open the doors to the magic world of
E-COMMERCE, the information highway, the wave of the future! PLAN
SUMMARY: (1) You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 US each.)  They
come to you by email. (2) Save a copy of this entire letter and put your
name after Report #1 and move the other names down. (3) Via the
internet, access Yahoo.com or any of the other major search engines to
locate hundreds of bulk email service companies (search for "bulk
email") and have them send 25,000 - 50,000 emails for you about
$49+). (4) Orders will come to you by postal mail - simply email them
the Report they ordered.  Let me ask you - isn't this about as easy as
it gets?

By the way there are over 50 MILLION email addresses with millions more
joining the internet each year so don't worry about "running out" or
"saturation".  People are used to seeing and hearing the same
advertisements every day on radio/TV.  How many times have you received
the same pizza flyers on your door?  Then one day you are hungry for
pizza and you order one.  Same thing with this letter.  I received this
letter many times - then one day I decided it was time to try
it.

YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS: STEP #1.  ORDER THE FOUR
REPORTS Order the four reports shown on the list below (you can't sell
them if you don't order them). -- For each report, send $5.00 (US) CASH,
the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS,
and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person
whose name appears on the list next to the report.  MAKE SURE YOUR
RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!  Within
a few days you will receive, by e-mail, each of the four reports.  Save
them on your computer so you can send them to the 1,000's of people who
will order them from you. STEP #2.  ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS
LETTER a. Look below for the listing of the four reports.

b. After you've ordered the four reports, delete the name and address
under REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle.

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

f.  Insert your name and address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and address,
ACCURATELY! STEP #3.  SAVE THIS LETTER Take this entire letter,
including the modified list of names, and save it to your computer.
Make NO changes to these instructions.  Now you are ready to use this
entire email to send by email to prospects. Report #1 will tell you how
to download bulk email software and email addresses so you can send it
out to thousands of people while you sleep!
Remember that 50,000+ new people are joining the internet every month.
Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing; surely you can
afford $20 (US) and initial bulk mailing cost.  You obviously already
have a computer and an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE! There are
two primary methods of building your downline:
METHOD #1:  SENDING BULK  E-MAIL Let's say that you decide to start small,
just to see how it goes, and we'll assume you and all those involved email
out only 2,000 programs each.  Let's also assume that the mailing receives
a 0.5% response. The response could be much better.  Also, many people will
email out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000.  (Why stop at 2000?).

But continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000 programs.
With a 0.5% response,that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1.  Those 10
people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000.
Out of those 0.5% 100 people respond and order REPORT #2.  Those 100 mail
out 2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000.  The 0.5% response to that is
1,000 orders for REPORT #3.  Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each
for a 2,000,000 total.  The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders
for REPORT #4.  That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!! Your total
income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 + $50,000 for a total of
$55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000
PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM!
DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT
OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000.
Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD #2:  PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise.  Let's say you decide to start
small just to see how well it works.  Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10
people to participate on your first level.  (Placing a lot of FREE ads
on the Internet will EASILY get a larger response.)  Also assume that
everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.  Look
how this small number accumulates to achieve the STAGGERING results
below: 1st level--your first 10 send you

$5..................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100).............$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1000)........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1000 ($5 x 10,000)..$50,000 $$$$$$ THIS
TOTALS ----------$55,550 $$$$$$ AMAZING ISN'T IT?  Remember friends,
this assumes that the people who participate only recruit 10 people
each.  Think for a moment what would happen if they got 20 people to
participate!  Most people get 100's of participants and many will
continue to work this program, sending out programs WITH YOUR NAME ON
THEM for years!
THINK ABOUT IT!
People are going to get emails about this plan from you or somebody else
and many will work this plan.  The question is, don't you want your name
to be on the emails they will send out? * * * DON'T MISS OUT!!! * * *
JUST TRY IT ONCE!!! * * * * * SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!! *** YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!!*

*** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the
e-mail THEY send out with YOUR name and address on it will be prompt because
they can't advertise until they receive the report!

GET STARTED TODAY:  PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR REPORTS NOW. Notes:
ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT.  CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED.
Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in two sheets of paper.  On
one of those sheets of paper write: (a) the number & name of the report
you are ordering (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your name & postal
address.

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
Internet" ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
Ken Godfrey
112 Cardenas Ave NE # 31
Albuquerque, NM 87108-1759

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail
on the Internet" ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
Danielle Hopwood
18 South Sunset Drive
Petersburg, NJ 08270

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the
Internet" ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
John Cole Werner
PO Box 3281
Lihue, HI 96766

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of
Multilevel
Marketing and the Internet" ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
Zac Majors
2242 E Woodchuck Way
Sandy, UT 84093

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!
Be prompt, professional, and follow the directions accurately.  Send for
the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the orders start
coming in because:  When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the
requested product/report.  It is required for this to be a legal
business and they need the reports to send out their letters (with your
name on them!) -- ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU
RECEIVE. -- Be patient and persistent with this program - If you follow
the instructions exactly - results WILL FOLLOW.

$$$$ ******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:  If you don't receive
20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue advertising or sending
e-mails until you do.  Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive
at least 100 orders for REPORT #2.  If you don't, continue advertising or
sending e-mails until you do.  Once you have received 100 or more orders
for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for
you, and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are
placed in front of a DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP TRACK of your
PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you. To
generate more income, simply send another batch of e-mails or continue
placing ads and start the whole process again!  There is no limit to the
income you will generate from this business! Before you make your
decision as to whether or not you participate in this program, please
answer one question.

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR PRESENT INCOME OR JOB?

If the answer is no, then please look at the following facts about this
super simple MLM program:
1. NO face to face selling, NO meetings, NO inventory!  NO Telephone calls,
NO big cost to start!  Nothing to learn, NO skills needed!
(Surely you know how to send email?)

2. No equipment to buy - you already have a computer and internet connection
- so you have everything you need to fill orders!

3. You are selling a product which does NOT COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE OR SHIP!

(Emailing copies of the reports is FREE!)

4. All of your customers pay you in CA$H!  This program will change your
LIFE FOREVER!!  Look at the potential for you to be able to quit your job
and live a life of luxury you could only dream about!  Imagine getting out
of debt and buying the car and home of your dreams and being able to
work a super-high paying leisurely easy business from home!

$$$ FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE! $$$ ACT NOW!

Take your first step toward achieving financial independence.
Order the reports and follow the program outlined above-- SUCCESS will
be your reward. Thank you for your time and consideration. PLEASE NOTE:
If you need help with starting a business, registering a business name,
learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local office of
the Small Business Administration (a Federal Agency) at 1-800-827-5722
for free help and answers to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue
Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars about business
tax requirements. Your earnings are highly dependent on your activities
and advertising.  The information contained on this site and in the
report constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied.

In the event that it is determined that this site or report constitutes
a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void.  The earnings
amounts listed on this site and in the report are estimates only.  If
you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter
cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact information
and a method of removal. This is a one time e-mail transmission. No request
for removal is necessary.
-------------- The message was sent by Mass Mailer ---------------
Download from Intelliquis International http://www.intelliquis.com

---