Home Business Success NOW!

kilowt00pl at passagen.se kilowt00pl at passagen.se
Wed Apr 4 03:57:43 EST 2001

Dear Opportunity Seeker:

How would you like to make more money than you've ever dreamed of from the comfort of your own home?

If you are ready to play by your own rules and take control of your financial future we have a solution for you.  Read on and find out how to start your own business either full time or part time and spend your time doing what you were meant to do.

Our new 60 page manual, "How to Grow Any Home Business Fast!" reveals simple low cost ways to help you Jump-start your career and get control of your life. The powerful yet easy to understand systems in this one of a kind manual have helped thousands of people like you, realize their dreams of personal and financial freedom from the comfort of their home.
Presented in language anyone can understand this amazing manual will teach you:

· How to select the right business opportunity for you
· Proven low cost ways to develop a steady stream of customers
· The secret to making money fast
· How to make a small home based business look like a huge company
· How to take advantage of 1,000's of opportunities
· And much much more!

Our Customers Say It Best!

"This is the best business manual I've ever read."
Jason Collins
"This manual took my sales through the roof."
Steve Tarnofsky
"Now that I've read your manual I've finally started my own
home based business and the results are fantastic. I wish I
would have read it a long time ago!"
Susan Beyer

Risk Free - 100% Money Back Guarantee! If you are unhappy with "How to Grow Any Home Business Fast!" for any reason simply return it within 30 days for a full refund (less s&h)

Special Offer
The normal price for "How to Grow Any Home Business Fast!" is $49.99. If you act now you can get a 40% discount.for just $29.95 (plus $3.95 s&h US $5.95 Foreign)
Place your order now and take advantage of this huge savings. Complete the coupon below and fax it in with your credit card information today, and we'll rush your order out right away.

FOR BETTER VIEWING, MAXIMIZE SCREEN
100% Money Back Guarantee - ORDER FORM
Fax your order today and get ready to Jump-start your business now!

Name:  _______________________________________       Credit Card:
Address: ______________________________________     	       VISA,  AMEX	 MC  (circle one)
City: _________________________________________
 Card #:     ___________________________________
State: _____________  Zip: _______________________       Expiration Date: ___________________________

Personal Checks OK.  Make Check                    				Toll free FAX TO:  1-877-349-4939
Payable And Mail To:
Home Agency Marketing Services
7737 Fair Oaks Blvd., #228
Carmichael, CA  95608