Body Fat Loss-No Cravings!

adman at ad.nl adman at ad.nl
Wed Aug 1 09:38:14 EST 2001

Introducing GROW LEAN 15

As seen on NBC, CBS, CNN, and even Oprah!

The health discovery that actually reverses aging while
burning fat, without dieting or exercise!

This proven discovery has even been reported on by the New
England Journal of Medicine. Forget aging and dieting forever!

           AND IT'S GUARANTEED!

Would you like to lose weight while you sleep!
>>> No dieting!
>>> No hunger pains!
>>> No Cravings!
>>> No strenuous exercise!

Change your life forever!

1.Body Fat Loss        82% improvement.
2.Wrinkle Reduction    61% improvement.
3.Energy Level         84% improvement.
4.Muscle Strength      88% improvement.
5.Sexual Potency       75% improvement.
6.Emotional Stability  67% improvement.
7.Memory               62% improvement.

100% GUARANTEED!

To Opt-in to receive more info,
hit REPLY and type "GROW LEAN" in the >SUBJECT< Box.