Earn a Six-figure income, with only a few hours of 'work' a day!

EbayInsiderSecrets at aol.com EbayInsiderSecrets at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 03:49:27 EST 2001

 (EbayInsiderSecrets at aol.com) on Thursday, December 13, 2001 at 03:27:10

To whom it may concern: It doesnt take a genius to make money on Ebay. Nor does it require any specialized computer or internet knowledge.
However, the pros that make big money on Ebay are in a class by themselves.. and we will show you why. We will teach you everything you'll ever need to know about making a fortune on Ebay. If you're tired of wasting your life away in the 9-5 rat race, or just want the freedom and independence that comes with being your own boss, you will not want to pass this up. And just to sweeten the deal, if you dont make at least $1000 in your first month using our techniques, we will refund every penny. You have nothing to lose.. click below for more information!
http://www.instantempires.net/money8