OT: Nostradamus on Bush

Scott Nudds af329 at freenet.hamilton.on.ca
Sat Jan 6 08:09:52 EST 2001

Subject: Re: OT: Nostradamus on Bush
Newsgroups: bionet.agroforestry,alt.forestry,sci.environment
References: <9204ea$ijb$1 at nnrp1.deja.com> <3A43D850.3F4575BA at livingston.net> <923ltg$2nb$1 at nnrp1.deja.com> <MPG.14b3dff1ddc7686098ad6e at news.teleport.com> <3A4A9EE2.646A6D9E at sprynet.com> <MPG.14b452544055b6d98ad72 at news.teleport.com> <3a4abf7f.58666410 at news.escape.ca> <3A4AD958.5B03D664 at livingston.net> <3a4b3248.1727016 at news.escape.ca> <Krf36.47835$RC1.1836053 at newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net> <931tau$647$1 at nnrp1.deja.com> <Pm256.5847$3t2.239489 at newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net> <933sbt$e8a$1 at mohawk.hwcn.org
> <9357e9$2gq$1 at ins21.netins.net>

: Scott Nudds <af329 at freenet.hamilton.on.ca> wrote in message
: >   Gun Grubbers like Gossman perpetually employ the big lie strategy.

David Gossman (dgossman at gcisolutions.com) wrote:
: What lie is that Nudds? You certainly have not identified any of these
: statements as lies with these posts.

  Are we to believe that Gossman can't read?  Or are we to believe that he
is simply claiming that his lie, now exposed, has not been exposed?

  In other words is Gossman a fool?  Or is he lying yet again?  His long
history of lying in this newsgroup provides the most probable answer.

: > Still, Kellermann hopes research like the Seattle study may lead to a
: > time when "fewer Americans will choose to keep or carry a handgun, and
: > the rate of death from firearm-related injuries will decline." SOURCE:
: > American Journal of Public Health (1997;87(6):910-912, 974-978)

Gossman Jabbers:
: Nudds knows that correlation is not causation.

  But apparently Gossman doesn't.  For it is not I who has attempted to
argue that the cause of lowered murder rates is a higher gun ownership
rate, it is gun grubbers like Gossman and the NRA.

  What a shame the evidence is against him.

  No doubt he will follow up with more fabrications and lies as he
typically does.   Perhaps he will simply engage in denial - another common
tactic among extremist conservatives like Gossman.

David Gossman wrote:
: I suspect that he also knows
: that it is not the guns that cause violence but rather more likely that
: those predisposed to violence or perhaps subject to threats of violence are
: more likely to provide for their self defense and /or arm themselves.

  On several occasions I have asked Gossman to tell me what aspect of
American life makes more murderous and less civilized than the rest of the
first world.

  To date he has been unable to produce a sentient response.

Gossman Blathers:
: Of
: course banning guns would simply make it impossible for the law abiding
: citizen to defend themselves. Could this be Nudds real objective?

  Really?  I remember reading of an old woman defending herself with a hat
pin.  Others defend themselves by calling for help.  But the sad fact of
the matter is of course, that Gossman feels the need to be able to murder
his fellow man.

  He has even been exposed as having a desire to murder arresting police
officers.

  Quite a sad little Libertarian he is.

Gossman blathers:
: Nudds fails to show any concern for the welfare of the 1 to 2 million
: Americans who use a gun each year to defend themselves.

  The NRA needs to keep the American public believing that crime is
rampant and that everyone needs a gun to protect themselves from everyone
else who has a gun.

  I am just shocked that there isn't an underground organized campaign to
bring the need to own wepons to the homes and offices of the NRA.

  If we have NRA members killing abortion doctors, shouldn't we be seeing
snipers picking off NRA members?

Gossman yammers:
: He has failed to
: provide a straight answer on the issue of whether or not he would use deadly
: force to protect his spouse of child.

  Last session, Gossman claimed that I hadn't answered.  In the session
previous, he admitted that I had.

  Liars are like that. They can never keep their lies consistant over
time.

Gossman wrote:
: As such his posts simply further identify him as a hypocrite - typical Nudds.

  Unlike Gossman, I don't promote or support murder of any kind, and
Unlike Gossman, and Andrew Langer paid disinformation officer for the
Competitive Enterprise Institute, I don't lie.

Gossman defends murder on political grounds:
"But you have been told that I do not support murder. Your claim that I
do is a lie.  ...

There is no right to life for someone that violates or threatens the
right of others." - "David Gossman" <dgossman at gcisolutions.com> -
austin.general,sci.environment,talk.environment - Aug 9, 1999