Conservation

Steven Jones rmorrow at mcn.org
Sat Jan 6 16:05:11 EST 2001

Karl Davies wrote:

> Steven Jones wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> > I received an E mail with the virus W95Hybns.Gen.dr attached to
> > it, that was posted about a minute after the last E-mail you sent
> > me. I hope that you had nothing to do with this. The Header is
> > below:
>
> Wasn't me.  My system is clean.  I trust you didn't open the attachment.
>
> KD

After reading up on this virus, I believe that there is a strong
chance that it came in on your email. Included is a link that will
allow you to make sure you aren't one of the people spreading it.
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w95.hybris.gen.html

Everyone should be very careful about this worm, as it's very
insidious.

SAJ