OT: Nostradamus on Bush

Scott Nudds af329 at freenet.hamilton.on.ca
Sun Jan 7 05:55:01 EST 2001

Gossman writes:
: Which again demonstrates Nudds ability to take a comment out of context.

  Nothing was taken out of context at all.  Your murderous intent is
clear.

  Your need to immediately change the subject makes it all too evident...

Gossman writes:
: He
: has refused to give a straight answer to the question of whether or not he
: would use deadly force to protect his spouse or child from a kidnapping.

  The truth is that that question has been repeately answered. Gossman
keeps pretending that it has not been.

  I prefer honesty.

Gossman Jabbers:
: He
: has refused to respond to the issue of whether or not he thinks that the
: Jews in Germany were justified in resisting the SS, ie the leghal
: authorities of that country and era.

I have answered that question several times as well.

Like so many Libertarians Gossman is unable to distinguish between
civilized life, and war. Indeed I have seen so many Libertarians refer to
their opposition to civilized life as "unmitigated war" against whatever
it is they are childishly ranting about that day.

In fact I have many times posted to this newsgroup a nice little article
from one of Gossmans's Libertarian brothers which describes his preferred
system of political assassination.  Murder Libertarian style.  Change the
name, put it under a contract, hide the criminal, and then murder becomes
the right of every citizen.

Now what was Gossman saying?  <Those who threaten the rights of others
have no right to life?>

It appears to me that those SS were under the impression that Jews
were threatening their rights and under Gossman's extremist conservative
ideology were simply acting on their right to legally extinguish the life
of those who threatened them.

Once again we find that on examination, Gossman's own extremist ideology
is the origin of the very crimes that he pretends appaul him.

I on the other hand, Unlike Libertarians Gossman and Andrew Langer of
the Competitive Enterprise Institute, I don't promote, support, or
demand the right to murder anyone.  Not even Libertarians like Gossman and
Andrew Langer who threaten the lives - let alone the fundamental rights of
every living thing.

Andrew Langer/Gossman opposes fundamental human rights

"As has been repeatedly observed, Libertarians like Langrrr and Gossman
oppose the Universal declaration of human rights." - Scott Nudds

"With very good reasons." - Andrew Langer Associate Director of
Development CEI - sci.environment - May 2000