D. Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Wed Jan 10 14:15:55 EST 2001

David Drexler wrote:

> I don't know either. DD
>
> Winky wrote:
>
> > what is this newsgroup about?

Supposedly, it is a Chartered news group dedicated to the principle and
practice of agroforestry, offering worldwide communications to those of
us in the agroforestry business/education field.

It is unmoderated, but has a "Group Leader" to try and ride herd on the
board.  I have been that leader for a couple of years, taking over from
a gentleman in England.  Since taking over I have had no communications
with the bunch that originated it (Stanford U) and having very little
responsibility for and absolutely no control on content, it is pretty
well and open board.  I attempt to keep down the worst part of the spam,
sometimes successfully.

--
The door to my web page:  http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/
For forestry commentary see bionet.agroforestry and alt.forestry news