OT: Nostradamus on Bush

David Gossman dgossman at gcisolutions.com
Thu Jan 11 20:21:44 EST 2001

"Scott Nudds" <af329 at freenet.hamilton.on.ca> wrote in message
news:939m4j$75l$1 at mohawk.hwcn.org...
> David Gossman (dgossman at gcisolutions.com) wrote:
> : He
> : has refused to respond to the issue of whether or not he thinks that the
> : Jews in Germany were justified in resisting the SS, ie the leghal
> : authorities of that country and era.
>
>   While Gossman is lying here - I have already answered this question,
> Gossman has yet to tell us if he believes Palestinians have the right to
> murder Israelis who have clearly stolen their property and are clearly
> continuing a long campaign of rights violations against the Palestinian
> people.

Tell you what Nudds - you repeat your answer to that question and I will
respond in kind - are you up to the challenge?

>   How many Jews would Gossman like to see murdered?

Not a one - you?

>   I look forward to his refusal to answer, his denial of fact and his
> attempt to change the subject through personal insult.

I look forward to answering you in kind - nothing more than you deserve.
|David Gossman  | Gossman Consulting, Inc. |
|President      | http://gcisolutions.com  |
|    The Business of Problem Solving       |
"If it can't be expressed in figures, it is not science;
 it is opinion." - Lazarus Long aka Robert Heinlein