From the Ashes

mysterry_mermaid at my-deja.com mysterry_mermaid at my-deja.com
Sun Jan 21 01:22:30 EST 2001

In article <3A64D64D.D11244D2 at daviesand.com>,
  Karl Davies <karl at daviesand.com> wrote:
> Passing this on from Taxpayers for Common Sense:
>
> As you may know, the 2000 fire season was the most expensive fire
season
> in decades. The federal government spent a record $1.6 billion
fighting
> the most severe wildfires our nation has ever seen:
> http://taxpayer.net/forest/fromtheashes/index.htm
>
> From the Ashes: Reducing the Harmful Effects and Rising Costs of
Western
> Wildfires, a new report by Taxpayers for Common Sense, finds that
> federal mismanagement of National Forests was largely responsible for
> the enormous costs of managing these fires. The report details policy
> recommendations for the new Congress and the new Administration that
> could increase the effectiveness of firefighting while reducing
wasteful
> spending. Please take a few moments to view the report. It's available
> online in HTML and PDF formats at
> http://taxpayer.net/forest/fromtheashes/index.htm .
i too beifly heard something of that the other nite - its like our -OUR-
goverment is like nati , refinded- they still want to control - my
question is - here in united states - who -govens s????- not president -
 not house - not the vote peoples - i want to know who is the
goverment ? - they rule us now - who is thaT?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/