If you have an uncollected Judgment we have the answer

nrfie at Atlas.cz nrfie at Atlas.cz
Tue Jan 23 23:30:23 EST 2001

Yes we do purchase uncollected Judicial Judgments!!   16

If you, your company or an acquaintance have an uncollected
Judicial Judgment then please call us and find out how we can
help you receive the money that the court states you are rightfully
due.

We have strong interest in acquiring uncollected Judicial Judgments
in your City and Area.

We the largest firm in the world specializing in the purchase and
collection of Judicial Judgments.

Currently we are processing over 510 million dollars worth of
judgments in the United States alone. We have associate offices
in virtually every city in the US and in most foreign countries.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by calling. There
is absolutely no cost to you.

We can be reached Toll free at 1-888-312-5657.

You can call 24 hours per day.

Thank you for your time